Returns & Exchanges
- For merchandise returned *within* 90 days of the purchase date, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. If returned *after* 90 days, a merchandise credit will be issued at the original selling price.
- We'll gladly accept unworn, unwashed, and unaltered merchandise for return or exchange. All tags must be attached and items must be returned in original packaging. Defective items may still be accepted.
- KAF Home merchandise purchased at independent retailers (brick and mortar or online) must be returned to the location where it was purchased.
- Without an original sales receipt, merchandise qualifies for an exchange at the current selling price. Item(s) exchanged must be of equal or greater value.
- A one-time price adjustment will be granted on full-price purchases only if an original sales receipt is presented within 14 days of purchase.
- Final Sale Policy: all sale items purchased are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please complete the form below in order to request a Return or Exchange.
- Be sure to state if you would like to return or exchange your items.
- Please provide your Order ID number.
- Please provide reason for return or exchange.